Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team (part in-office/part home based). Our client is a privately-owned property rental company that leverages technology to provide commercial accommodation. This executive role leads and develops technology infrastructure, eliminates security risks, increases customer and user satisfaction. This individual guides development and Innovation to be a market differentiator.
The Business Analyst will be the vital link between the information technology capacity and the business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Role Purpose and Objectives: To manage and support applications through business process and technical system analysis, as well as functional design, thus ensuring that the application landscape can support the business objectives and processes. Requirements:
• Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
• Relevant degree in IT / Computer Science/tertiary qualification in Business Analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
• Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
• Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
• Technical writing skills preferable
If you are interested in this role please email me (email@example.com) with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively if you could think of anyone else who would benefit from this opportunity, please feel free to pass on my information.