Our client is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who has 3+ years of hands-on experience in AWS. This is a remote role based in South Africa.
Our client is a homegrown South African fintech company, driving ambitious change in payments and loyalty, bringing the benefits of ecommerce to any environment. They are a passionate and collaborative team of developers, engineers, designers, visionaries, techies, geeks and nerds.
• Relevant IT qualification or experience if no formal qualification
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or relevant experience.
• Monitoring tools (Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus, Elastic)
• Cloud infrastructure experience (built and managed) using AWS with the following competencies: EC2, ECS – Fargate, VPC – security groups, VPN, Natting, peering, R53 – DNS public/private, S3 AMI, IAM, AWS Back UP, RDS, Dynamodb, Elasticache, DMS, Directory service/AD management/DNS,API Gateway, Cloudfront.
• Cloud Formation templates/CDK Knowledge
• Certificate management, IIS and Linux
• Experience with Azure Dev Ops, CI/CD advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an updated copy of your CV and your desired or current remuneration. Alternatively, if you could think of anyone else who would benefit from this opportunity, please feel free to pass on our information regarding this role.