Our client, a digital innovation, development, and execution partner that designs, builds and launches products is looking for a Devops Engineer to join their team in Century City, Cape Town.
The company offers full-stack web and mobile development services and always aim to be at the forefront of new technology. They have a very relaxed environment for those who choose to work from their awesome offices in Century City. Friday’s end early with remote leadership stand-ups covering a wide range of tech innovation topics, hobbies and project updates.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for managing infrastructure which includes setup, monitoring, resource allocation, and deployment architecture using a wide range of AWS and Azure cloud technologies.
• Experience, skills, and knowledge-
• 3-4 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
• 3-year degree/diploma in the technology field.
• AWS DevOps Professional Certification.
• Good understanding of Agile processes.
• Practical experience working with automated deployments and source control.
• Ability to code and script.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
• Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or
Familiarity with the following technologies-
• Container orchestration services – Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Beanstalk.
• Infrastructure As Code technologies – Terraform, Ansible.
• Significant experience with open-source operating system environments.
If you would like to apply for this position please email us a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com. Thank you.