Our client is seeking a Level 3 Technical Lead to join their remote team. The client delivers IT Enterprise Architecture for Accounting Firms through the provision of projects, services and products and specialise in data security, workflow efficiency, new generation applications and multi-location workforce requirements. The Level 3 Technical Lead (Active Directory) is a key player in the product team and works closely as both an escalation and advisory point for Practice Protect (SSO/Identity) for the Support, Customer Success and Onboarding Teams. The role understands and own knowledge around Identity, Active Directory, SSO, deeply and is one of the key knowledge experts in the business. This role owns the technologies and process improvement.
Non Negotiable Requirements:
• 5 + years of experience in a highly technical environment
• Office 365, ADFS, Azure AD, Local AD.
• The ability to administer and support Active Directory, including group policy, DNS and replication
• Power shell scripting knowledge
• MSP experience communicating with external IT contacts
• Microsoft Certifications or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this role please email us (email@example.com) with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively if you could think of anyone else who would benefit from this opportunity, please feel free to pass on our information. Thank you!