Our client is looking for a new Onboarding Consultant to join their team. This role’s primary objective is to be the customer advocate and experience facilitator throughout the onboarding process. His/her job is to ensure our customers’ interests are considered in all instances to promote a positive completion of the onboarding process and translate complex technical concepts into plain speak terms. The Onboarding Consultant has a high level of emotional intelligence and client empathy which he/she uses to relay the client’s best interests to internal staff and drive the best outcomes for them. The Onboarding Consultant is adept at explaining technical concepts and providing training to non-technical people.
Role Requirements – Non Negotiable
• 2+ years in a customer facing role, even better in tech support or as a client services rep in a techbusiness.
• 2+ years in a tech company or exposure to business technology.
• You’re computer savvy and can type, spell and communicate well.
Role Requirements – Highly Valued – the following puts you right at the top of the pile
• 2+ years in a Level 1+ IT service, project or support role. In an MSP even better.
• Business process or systems experience
• Any Microsoft or other tech certifications.
• Experience using ticketing Systems (e.g. ConnectWise)
If you are interested in this role please email us (email@example.com) with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively if you could think of anyone else who would benefit from this opportunity, please feel free to pass on our information. Thank you!