Our client is seeking a React Native Developer to join their team (part in-office/part home based). Our client is a privately-owned property rental company that leverages technology to provide commercial accommodation.
We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of back-end developers and UX designers. You will be responsible for maintaining the React-Native mobile apps as well as the ReactJS web application with a focus on front-end development. The ideal candidate is an advanced React Native Developer who can build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UIs for the applications.
• Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for the business.
• Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Integrate third-party API’s.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
• Work with native modules when required.
• Be comfortable working in a small team.
• Be comfortable with Agile development efforts.
• Be comfortable with requirement analysis and solution estimates.
• Work with modern tools including Azure DevOps, Slack, Git and OneSignal.
• Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
If you are interested in this role please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively if you could think of anyone else who would benefit from this opportunity, please feel free to pass on my information.