Our client is seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join their team (part in-office/part home based). Our client is a privately-owned property rental company that leverages technology to provide commercial accommodation. This exciting position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on modern back-end systems. You will form part of a dynamic, result-driven team who are passionate about what they do.
• IT-related degree or diploma
• 5+ years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
• Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, ASP.Net architecture and application design
• Experience in .NET Core, EF Core, ASP.NET MVC with Razor, Angular and Typescript.
• Experience in TDD or a good understanding of unit testing .Net applications.
• MySQL/ MS SQL& relational database programming skills
• Experience in web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) will be advantageous
• Experience in Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
• Experience in Azure DevOps would be advantageous
• Exposure to the GIT version control system will be advantageous
• Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous
• Exposure to Domain Driven Design is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
• Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Work inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies
• Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Mobile applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework
• Follow best software engineering practices.
• Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
If you are interested in this role please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively if you could think of anyone else who would benefit from this opportunity, please feel free to pass on our information.